淡淡星原((http://astralgate.exblog.jp/))

關於部落格
half way to everywhere
  • 16060

    累積人氣

  • 0

    今日人氣

    0

    訂閱人氣

獨白,對話:怜,雨音,氷雨

夢裡
...and in dreams...
雪被篝火所吞噬的細聲從遠方傳來
the flicker sound passing from a distance place is made from snow when it's eaten by fire
埋沒在白色視野中的古老大宅、青炎圍繞著門徑
blue flame circles a ruinous old mansion that is barried in the white.
伸手觸碰 沒有任何溫度的火焰
touch the cold fire with my fingertips...
沒有灼傷 血管卻如搽上藍墨般浮現
and the snakes wonder on my skin without leaving wounds
纏繞著周身的深藍紋路、陷入肌膚內 如同緊緊擁抱著...
the deep blue pattern of sorrow etchs on me,
and who knows, it sometimes embraces me so tight that i might lose my breath...


──黑澤怜
kurosawa rei



無法書寫的悲傷迴蕩在這裡
unwritten grief vibrated in this room
一句一句地叮叮作響 
and every single word was tinkling aloud,
彷彿被打落於闇
as if being hammering down to the abyss.

是我將你引領至死之彼岸的嗎?
was i the one who send you to the shore of death?
難道從此我將再也無法歡欣吟唱?
was i doomed to be incapable to sing joyfully any more?
我只知道 破碎耳飾的碎片刺穿掌心
i was only aware of my bare hands, piercing by the pieces of a broken earing

然後我落下,然後我的心不再疼痛
and i fell, my heart stopped from aching....


──久世雨音
Kuze Amane


雪,落在髮上
snow fell on my hair
寧靜環繞
twirled in silence, and
化為水珠散落
melted into raindrops and then fell again


擴散的朦朧之中,
in the swelling blur
沉寂 取代搖籃曲
the lullaby was replaced by a dead-silence
孤獨的足音 我步上永眠的階梯
with lonely footfalls, i walked on the stairway to final sleep

這樣就好了,
and it'll be great
陷於狹間中的最後職責已經完成,
my last duty in the crack was fulfilled.
凜冽的水痕滑過手中的木槌,
curel water threaded over, stained my precious hammer
咎 打 鎮 魂.
and the last time,  to hammer down, to pacify the spirit 

我也隱沒於闇吧.
so it'll be great...
that i, too, vanished in sweet darkness.

──久世 氷雨
Kuze Hisame

然後我落下,然後我的心不再疼痛
...and i fell, my heart stopped from aching.

於是我知道自己將再一次與你攜手前行,
thus i knew i'll be able to hold your hands again.
一起走吧.氷雨.
shall we go now, Hisame?


──久世雨音
Kuze Amane
相簿設定
標籤設定
相簿狀態